Ivory Bath & Body Wash

sajjadbaqir

Reaction score
hello ppl. there has been a new ad coming on. it is for ivory body wash. i shows a clad woman showing her smooth legs and arms and her face of course all result of the body wash. so while all this is happening there is this nice seems like a strings instrument song playing. from guitars to violins. anybody seen this ad? plz help me find the song.

Yeah, I'm looking for this one as well. Really nice tune. Any help would be great.

I think I know exactly what you're talking about.

This is the "simplyivory.ca" commercial, goes something like this.

"This is a call to arms" White background, black text on screen
"knees" You see the various parts of a girl, legs
"and belly buttons" Shot of belly

"Let's start a low-maintenance revolution" is inscribed in a bar of white soap

"simplyivory.ca"

Bath and body wash or something. It's very pretty; sounds a bit tango-ish. It begins with guitar or eukelele or banjo strumming, then moves into trumpets... I don't think there are violins though.

I'm DESPERATELY looking for this song. It's very pretty.

This is the "simplyivory.ca" commercial, goes something like this.

"This is a call to arms" White background, black text on screen
"knees" You see the various parts of a girl, legs
"and belly buttons" Shot of belly

"Let's start a low-maintenance revolution" is inscribed in a bar of white soap

"simplyivory.ca"

Bath and body wash or something. It's very pretty; sounds a bit tango-ish. It begins with guitar or eukelele or banjo strumming, then moves into trumpets.

I'm DESPERATELY looking for this song; thanks in advance for looking!

Merged.

Please do not start new threads with duplicate posts/questions. Thanks.

Pardon me, I thought that old one was a bit dead and could have used a better title/description.

Anyhow, I FOUND IT.

The song for the Ivory Bath and Body Wash (simplyivory.ca aired in Toronto) is...

"Postcards from Italy" by Beirut.

It took me MONTHS, literally MONTHS to find this beautiful song, and I stumbled onto it from sheer serendipity.

I love you, Mia Francesca Segura! (it was on her myspace page that I located this absolute GEM)

Back