Favorite Music Bootlegs

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
Post info about you're favorite music bootlegs and if you're allowed to on these forums, post a download link.

Live at the Scene Club, New York 1968

Artists: Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Winter, Randy Hobbs, Randy Z, Jim Morrison, and Buddy Miles

Tracks:
1. Red House
2. Wake Up this Morning and you Find Yourself Dead
3. Bleeding Heart
4. Morrison's Lament
5. Tomorrow Never Knows
6. Outside Woman Blues
7. Sunshine of Your Love

Album Art:
Front Cover
Track List

I'll post a download link if I'm allowed too, anyone know if I'm allowed to?

I think were allowed to on General Discussion. Can anyone validate this statement?

Forum rules apply to the entire forum and don't exclude the general discussion if that is what you are asking. ;)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 13 2006, 01:13 PM
Forum rules apply to the entire forum and don't exclude the general discussion if that is what you are asking. ;)
:eek: We've been hiding in the basement for nothing?

Originally posted by cultclassic+Apr 13 2006, 12:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Apr 13 2006, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Apr 13 2006, 01:13 PM
:eek: We've been hiding in the basement for nothing? [/b][/quote]
Why do you think we have a chocolate lab with a closet?
:naughty:

My favorite is the SECEDE LIVE link down below on my sig. It is a legal download, and it's not a download really, it's streamed from another page. You do need real player though. Another good one was the deceptikon live in oregon. Legal mp3 available on deceptikon.net

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 13 2006, 02:09 PM
Why do you think we have a chocolate lab with a closet?
:naughty:
Oh yeah! And Mistress Leoney with her whip! :naughty:

Get back in the closet! :angry: *cracks whip*

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 13 2006, 04:28 PM
It puts the lotion on the skin.
And whipped cream on the nipples! :naughty:
*goes into the closet*

Back