Dunkin Donuts

Lord_Brian

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the song in the new dunkin donuts commercials (the ones with the "america runs on dunkin" slogan) is an actual song?

I'd like to find that out too. Seems like a pretty funny song.

Does anybody know anything about this song? The lyrics go something like "I'm slightly more productive than I previously was, YES!, I'm slightly more efficienct than I previously was, YES!" Everytime I hear the commericial I want to keep listening, but alas!, I cannot.

Haha, maybe. I tried google and nothing came up. I only got one related hit and its just an article about the ad that needs a username and password to read it. I think its something like adcritic. I'll post a link when I find it again.

Alright, forgot you can't edit posts. If you put in "dunkin donuts slightly more productive", the third hit down (AdCritic.com: Commercial Ads) is the one I'm referring to. The description

(Dunkin Donuts makes people slightly more productive. Client: Dunkin' Donuts Agency: Hill Holliday/Boston Production Company: RSA Films Director: Jake Scott ...)

sounds perfect, but when you click on it the site asks you for login info. Bugmenot didn't give me any valid usernames either.

Ok, I'm on a roll. I googled the agency's name from the description and somehow found the extended version of the ad. It definatley sounds like an actual song. Here's the url...http://www.hhcc.com/?p=90

I think the title of the song is "doing things".

heres how i found it first i looked on the dunkin donuts website and they had thier commercials on there and undernieth the commercial it said "things i like to do" so then i went on google and typed this in "things i like to do" lyrics and i found the link i posted above and low and behold it was the song and it said what commercial it was in! :unsure:

i'm sure tmbg will release it on an upcoming album eventully or for download on thier site ;)

Back