Dawson's Creek

PrincessMO123

Reaction score
HI gang, how is everyone? I think i am posting this in the right section, i tried to search for it but my search option is working for some reason.

Anyhoo, I wanted to know if anyone knew the name of a song they play on an episode of dawsons creek season 2? It's the episode where miss jacobs comes back. and it's during the scene where she standing on the beach outside of her old house in capeside and pacey comes to see her. It is a woman singing and it sounds like she is saying 'city view'? It is a slower song.

Hopefully someone can help me. it has nice music to it.

Thanks gang!

PrincessMo ;)

I figured it out gang.......

If anyone is interested, i went to epguides.com and they list episode info and they have songs featured in episodes. well, at least for dawson's creek. they have episode info for tons of shows new and old!

anyhoo, the episode name was: tamara's return
and the song is called northern lad by tori amos

not sure if that is on a soundtrack cd or if you would have to get the tori amos cd.

thanks for the efforts gang!

PrincessMO :p

I was wondering what the first song is in Dawson's Creek season 4. It sounds a lot like a Fatboy Slim, Daft Punk or Prodigy song, you know a really pop techno song. The song plays for a while but i couldnt put my finger on it. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks

It´s one of the newer episodes, when Joey sits in the bar waiting for some song to play, when finally Dawson comes into the bar. They talk for hours and then the song, Joey has waited for, is played. Later in the episode they sleep with each other...
Do somebody of you knows the title of the song?

Thank you very much in advance, I hope that any of you guys can help me..

at_the_stars, yeah..you´re right...thank you so much - oh how I love that song
JAGrey, thank you for the advise. The page is great :)

Dawson's Creek - The Tao of Dawson (video link included)

Hey gang. Trying to find the song played at the very end of this episode. I've searched the lyrics as well as episode guides, but with no luck. I know they changed alot of music for the DVD releases so that may be my problem. Anyway the tune starts at the 8:55 mark. Thanks for any help you have!

Re: Dawson's Creek

^ "Girls Don't Cry" by Stewart Lewis (aka Stewart Foehl). It only seems to be available HERE on his 'unreleased' album.

(Source)

Re: Dawson's Creek

Wow! Thanks so much for that find and the source. Very impressive!

Back