CSI Season 6

The Song "Mad World" was played on CSI the other night. Did anyone catch that viewing and can tell me who did the song? I searched and found Tear for Fears but, it wasn't their version. It was a slower, more mellow version. Thanks.

I was watching the Spike CSI marathon 9/4/06 and the second episode opened and closed with a peaceful song rather depressing in manner, the lyrics where annoying but the tune was somber and light. The only lyrics I can recall are "All around me are familiar faces." (male vocals) Thank you for your help.

I had it on my DVR, unfortunately it got erased before I could get the information. It was the episode with the women who died on the stairs (the step-daughter ended up being the one that killed her). I am looking for the song (slow tempo, male vocals) that played when the mans ex wife was taken out of her grave to have an autopsey performed... this song played through the course of the autopsey. Sorry for such little information on the episode. Any help would be appreciated... thanks!

Thank you for that site! I found all the information I needed. In case anyone else is interested.

Season 6, episode 3 "Bite Me"

The song I was looking for was... Strange & Beautiful by Aqualung

Thanks again!

Yes, I realize that this episode was aired over 6 months ago, but I'm just getting around to watching it now, and there is a really good electronic song that begins playing just over 8 minutes into the episode. It features Hodges analyzing some stuff in his lab. I've looked on the various CSI music sites, and they only list the Death Cab and The Subways songs. I know it's very unlikely, but can anybody help with this?

Hello -

Saw a repeat episode where the music is great, but can't figure out who the artist is??

It's when Sara is searching for the gun in the in a living room and bends down and looks under the sofa. Which follows to Nick in the lab comparing teeth bites from two different dogs.

The music is very deep base sound, not sure how else to describe it.

I've searched the web and it's not the two most common listings I've found which are:

Baby's Got a Temper - Prodigy
I Want It All - Depeche Mode

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

"Big Weenie" by Eminem and "Hung Up (SDP Extended vocal)" by Madonna listed for that episode.

Thanks for the reply.

It's definitely not the Eminem, that's played Greg is doing some work in the lab checking out hot-dogs.

I listened to the Madonna song Hung Up from I-Tunes last night after a little more research came up with her name. This song is 'too dancy' a beat.

What I heard was short, but amazing. Totally musically and had a more soulful and complex beat.

I'll keep searching.

I can't be sure. I watched it as well & I can't tell which song it is, but I'd bet it is something by Depeche Mode.

"War" by Cobra is being played in that episode - it can be previewed in iTunes by clicking on the song title on that page - I don't know if it's right, but give it a shot.

Back