AE Commercial on MTV

Inquisitive

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could tell me who sings the song on the American Eagle Outfitters "Live Your Life" commercial for AE jeans. The only words to the song that I know are "I'm so in love with you.... when we made love, it's magical." It's a male singing soprano. It sounds kind of like Maxwell, but I'm not sure. I've only seen the commercial when I'm watching MTV, and it came on multiple times during Real World on Tuesday night. Thanks!

I'm looking for this one too, I'm hoping someone knows what it is.

I have a sneaking suspicion that it was written for the commercial, but I'm hoping it's a song I can go out and buy...

I THINK it may be by the artist Terrell. I was listening to the music channel on TV the other day and heard a voice that sounded just like the voice from the commercial. His newest album is called "A Journey Through Love" but I haven't been able to hear the whole thing to see if the song is included on there.

I was wondering about the same commerical, but the song in the background at the end of it. Its sounds like Sweet (a 60's band). It sounds like a male singer singing as high as he can. Like Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! then it goes on but a deeper note. Its the New Summer commerical on MTV :D It sounds like Indie mixed with classic rock. Its NOT by simian. DOES ANYONE KNOW?!

I know the song you're talking about, but I don't know who it's by. Sorry <_<

Originally posted by Inquisitive@Aug 11 2005, 05:47 PM
I THINK it may be by the artist Terrell. I was listening to the music channel on TV the other day and heard a voice that sounded just like the voice from the commercial. His newest album is called "A Journey Through Love" but I haven't been able to hear the whole thing to see if the song is included on there.
This is a really good guess I think, I pulled up some clips from his new album and the voice does sound VERY similar.

I listened to all the clips though and didn't hear anything immediately familiar, but I only heard 35 second clips, and the portion from the commercial could be a bridge or whatever...so who knows, but the voice does sound damn close.

Back