2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS

part of the sex is on fire remix is from "night train by Robbie Rivera", atleast just the part where it says "on a board".
These remixes will surface eventually.

I wouldn't be so sure. I have never been able to find the remix of the Ting Tings "That's Not My Name" used in last years show. After hearing it I can't even listen to any other version anymore.

It would be nice if Victoria's Secret would just put out a CD of the mixes for sale.

I wouldn't be so sure. I have never been able to find the remix of the Ting Tings "That's Not My Name" used in last years show. After hearing it I can't even listen to any other version anymore.

It would be nice if Victoria's Secret would just put out a CD of the mixes for sale.

I would buy that cd
this is as close as your going to get

that's my name
cho dongho remix

hope you can listen and be happy now

Does any of you guys know the song in the very end in the video with flute sounds during the audition for the Model Search. I heard this from another place but don't know the title. It starts around 7:01

part of the sex is on fire remix is from "night train by Robbie Rivera", atleast just the part where it says "on a board".
These remixes will surface eventually.

Sorry it's not. It's KADOC - THE NIGHT TRAIN. It's an old song from the mid 90's.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cflkBQzVu04[/ame]

Does anyone recognize the tune that plays briefly during the Katelyn part of Grand Central Station?

I think I make out the following lyrics, but nothing turns up, and it's nothing already listed anywhere:
"got such a beautiful (body?)"
"lookin' fine"
"the way you (smile?)"

Many thanks in advance!

Back