Wonderfalls

JanisJ

Reaction score
I am new to this forum, but I've heard that this is THE best place to go to get the answer to a question that has been bugging me for some time now. During the promos for Fox's new series, Wonderfalls, there is a song playing in the background that contains the lyrics "Holiday, celebrate, soon you'll find the answer" (I'm pretty sure that is correct). I am positive I heard this song on the classic rock station on MSN radio a few weeks ago, but I, of course, didn't think to look at what the title was or who the artist was. I checked Fox's website and the only song they have listed for Wonderfalls is the theme song, which seems to be an entirely different song. This has been driving me crazy!! Any help anyone could give would be very much appreciated! Thanks!!

Surely this couldn't be right, but the lyrics fit: Polyphonic Spree "Have A Day/Celebratory" (link goes to an audio sample available at Amazon)

Is that it? That group is so bizarre, and they aren't classic rock... So it may be a stretch! :unsure:

Michelle,
Thanks for your response and the link. I listened to the song you suggested and unfortunately, that's not it :( While listening to the song on the radio I remember thinking that the singers voice was familiar and that the band must be a pretty well known group. Although, that bit of wisdom has gotten me nowhere. I must have checked every lyrics search engine on the internet and I found squat. Anyway, thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it!!

Actually, Michelle is right. You can find confirmation of this on the Wonderfalls website in their forums.

Woody

Thanks Big Laboque. I listened to the song Michelle listed in her response, but it's not the song I am looking for. I have never heard of Polyphonic Spree, nor are they a band played on the Classic Rock station on MSN radio. Thanks for your help. It is very much appreciated.

I like that song. You can barely hear it. It plays softly in the trailer of Fox's new show Wonderfalls. Does anyone have any idea what it is?

There was also a promo for Wonderfalls with a Vertical Herizon song. I think it's called "Story Of A Girl." I'm not sure.

Hi there :D !
I'm new at this forum, and as you as looking for the Wonderfalls' Theme and I found the real one. The name o the song is I Wonder Why The Wonderfalls and the singer is Andy Partridge. I found it at Windos media player. Hope it was helpfull :D

Back