What is that music?!?

joepostle

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone please tell me the name of the song which is played on an advert. It is for a company called which, and it is advertising a washing machine!
Thanks

Originally posted by joepostle@May 13 2006, 01:24 PM
Hi, can anyone please tell me the name of the song which is played on an advert. It is for a company called which, and it is advertising a washing machine!
Thanks
Which company? I'm so confused here.... :blink: The name of the company is Which or what? Is this Abbott? :)

Never said it... :lol: "It is for a company called which, and...."

he/she was in a rush... :rolleyes:

I believe he is talking abou the LG commercial with the washing machine, I too am looking for that song if that'st what he was talking about (and it sounds like that) it is instrumental guitar stuff if that helps.

wow how do you manage to leave out the most important part? you were better off just putting the company name and nothing else.

yes it could be the LG commercial, but it could also be this other commercial that actually is an advertisement for a washing machine like the poster said. its for a washing machine that uses only steam to clean the clothes. there's a short haired brunette lady in it as well.

Originally posted by AtlasRoad@May 15 2006, 06:14 PM
wow how do you manage to leave out the most important part? you were better off just putting the company name and nothing else.

yes it could be the LG commercial, but it could also be this other commercial that actually is an advertisement for a washing machine like the poster said. its for a washing machine that uses only steam to clean the clothes. there's a short haired brunette lady in it as well.
ok since you know so much what was the song

Takomora i'm sorry. we're thinking about the same exact commercial. one thing you should know is that i am probably the dumbest person on this site, so just disregard everything i say.

i just saw it 5 minutes ago and it is in fact an LG commercial. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by AtlasRoad@May 16 2006, 11:26 AM
Takomora i'm sorry. we're thinking about the same exact commercial. one thing you should know is that i am probably the dumbest person on this site, so just disregard everything i say.

i just saw it 5 minutes ago and it is in fact an LG commercial. :rolleyes:
ah well we're probably even, my appologies...

Back