We Own the Night

LaRock

Reaction score
I just saw the newest trailer for We Own the Night:

The song at the 1:45 mark is the tail end of "Hearts of Fire" by Brand X. It's the same piece used on the 300 trailer that everyone was trying to find.

Unfortunately it's not available at this time. I just wanted to give people a heads up on the music in case they were wondering...

Just a slight update...the actual title of the song is "Fearless." The album has been officially released (although not for retail) and I saw the track listing.

Still the same song from the 300 trailer and this trailer. Just the name has changed.

what is the name of the very first song in the trailer?

The one I posted (and has since been removed) was Blondie's "Heart of Glass."

Anyone know the song in this trialer
after 1:48 n? If anyone can get this, you are my hero.

The new commercial for the DVD release plays a song that has a rock music to it, but also has bagpipes or an Irish tone. Something like dropkick murphys or mudmen, something like that. Can't find the commercial on you tube, still looking.

I saw this commercial too, and I'm pretty sure it's, "I'm Shipping Up to Boston" by Dropkick Murphys. I can't guarantee it, but I'm fairly certain.

the dvd comes out this Tuesday, the 12th, and there's a disco song playing in the background with female vocals. anybody know the name? thanks in advance

i try to find it for you but i was field can you give more specific details? am also too curious of this commercial and i wanted also to see the said commercial.

aha, just found it. someone on yahoo answers was looking for it also. it was Heart of Glass by Blondie. but thanks anyway

Back