Walk the Line

just wondering if anyone finally figured it out. ive been looking for this song as well

This is the person who started the other thread about this song. noseovertail is correct, it is a re-produced version of "Rusty Cage". Re-produced as in like a re-mix. I can't believe I did'nt catch it much quicker than this. I feel dumb now. Thanks to everyone who helped on this thread, and on mine. I just wish i knew if they are going to release it on CD. Thanks again.

noseovertail figured it out, over on the other thread about this song. It is a re-produced version of the Johnny Cash cover of "Rusty Cage". A remix, if you will. Although it is weird to think of a Johnny Cash song having a re-mix. Thank You to everyone who helped.

im looking for the walk the line tv commercial where it centers around joaquin asking reese to marry him. the commercial ends with him saying "ill never leave you... marry me". the music is slow piano and so beautiful

ANYONE KNOW!~!!!

does anyone know the instrumental used in the commercial where phoenix expresses his love to reese and asks her to marry him. its slow piano. thats what im dyin to know!!!!

does anyone know the instrumental used in the commercial where phoenix expresses his love to reese and asks her to marry him. its slow piano. thats what im dyin to know!!!!

im looking for the walk the line tv commercial where it centers around joaquin asking reese to marry him. the commercial ends with him saying "ill never leave you... marry me". the music is slow piano and so beautiful

ANYONE KNOW!~!!!

k, saw a tv spot last night and is had mabe one line spoken the entire time, and not by joaquine. it was changing scenes quite fast and had a rock-like guitar sound...it was not the rusty cage spot, i think this one may be a new one. anyone else seen it?

Alright Jackasses. If you would put a little bit of time into reading and researching you would find the answer. The answer is that the song for the Red White and Black commercial, at the very end, Is the Rusty Cage cover. The 10 seconds that the commercial uses is from 1:25 - 1:35 of the song. The cords stay the same for the rest of the song. You can find this song on the The Legend of Johnny Cash. I am sure its on other albums but that was the first I found. If you are interested in the MP3 let me know I will tell you where to get it.

FOCKER OUT!!!!!!!!!!1

I saw it. I don't know what song that is. It's funny how they are using tracks that sound nothing like Cash's songs to promote the movie. Not that I'm complaining, they do sound good for the trailer.

yeah tell me about it...at least i wasn't imagining things. i have not seen the ad since but i am still searching.

no, not that, but thanks for having a go

it was definitely a rock song and it sounded nothing like johnny cash...only seen the spot once and probably won't again since it is out now

its not that one...it was a full out rock song with electric guitar riffs

i think this search is dead though

o my god i saw it and i want to know so baad...ive searched the whole frikkin internet but it doesnt show up...
anyone who finds it would be a hero and deserves 10 dollars...
watever...somebody tell me if someone finds it....genius...

Back