Vivienne Westwood FW 06

White Rabbit covered by The Damned
The cover version of this song appears on the The Damned album The Best of the Damned.

White Rabbit covered by The Murmurs
The cover version of this song appears on the The Murmurs album White Rabbit.

White Rabbit (live) covered by Sleater-Kinney
The cover version of this song appears on the Sleater-Kinney album [non-album tracks].

White Rabbit covered by Emiliana Torrini
The cover version of this song appears on the Emiliana Torrini album Stone Free.

White Rabbit covered by Act
The cover version of this song appears on the Act album Laughter, Tears and Rage - the Anthology (disc 1: (More) Laughter, Tears and Rage).

White Rabbit covered by In the Woods...
The cover version of this song appears on the In the Woods... album Live at the Caledonien Hall (disc 1).

White Rabbit covered by Sanctuary
The cover version of this song appears on the Sanctuary album Refuge Denied.

White Rabbit covered by Collide
The cover version of this song appears on the Collide album Chasing the Ghost.

White Rabbit covered by Lizzy Borden album unknown

Thanks covers project ;)

which one was used though?...I've looked through most of them and haven't been able to find a match... <_<

I have no idea. I'm on dialup and just don't want to wait all day to hear something at the 8:45 mark. Thought I'd just give you all the covers I could find and let you figure it out. It might be none of them.

Sorry.

Ok I went to the site to see if maybe it wouldn't take forever to load and I honestly can't tell what it is that you want us to listen too. One of the fashion shows? Which one? All the Westwoods say '07 :unsure:

EDIT - Ok sorry. Stoopid explorer. <_< Switched to Firefox and the video was there at your link. :blush:

EDIT EDIT - Yeahhhhhh ok reallllly sorry but that's just gonna take forever and to be perfectly honest, now that I've thought about it and no disrespect, I really wouldn't sit through almost 10 minutes of fashion show even if I had T1 access.

Back