VH1

Ok, it is a recent commercial and its a rock song and the chorus goes like this,
"It feels so real, I cant feel it and it taste so real, i cant taste it and it sounds so real, i hear it. then the singer goes "awwwwwww". its a colorful commercial its and im not sure what the commerical is for but those are most of the words up there. PLEASE HELP. will love you for helping, THANKS.

From the lyrics, it sounds like 'Why Can't I Touch It?' by the BUZZCOCKS.

Listen to sample here.

Sorry - answered previously - thought it seemed familiar!

Review our Forum Rules for tips on searching. When searching for a word that has less than four letters, you have to add an underscore to get results: _VH1

Originally posted by foolosophy@Nov 9 2004, 05:04 PM
michelle...what about mine? WHAT ABOUT MINE?
:huh: I have no idea what you're talking about.

foolosophy is talking about to the other vh1 ad, the one that says 'change' over and over again!!!!! we're still looking for it!!!!

This is a similar one to the promo featuring The Sounds' "Dance With Me", but it's a bit more pastel and gauzy. It shows the artists VH1 exhibits, and the song in the background is sung by a male.

Lyrics are something like:
It looks so real, I can see it
It feels so real, I can feel it
It tastes so real, I can taste it
And it sounds so real, I can hear it
So whyyyyyyyyyyy can't I touch it

One of the channels MTV or Vh1 makes musical collages with celebrities and drawings and such. An example would be the one they did awhile back featuring the song "do you realize." I heard a new one the other day and the lyrics went something like "it looks so good...I can't see it" or something to that degree. If anyone could help me find such a song, I would be REALLY REALLY HAPPY. :) Thank you

Already answered but I wll always take the shot to say it is by one of the greatest band ever,The Buzzcocks and it's called "Why Can't I Touch It?" From the unbelievable Singles Going Steady.

Back