True Grit

"God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash is featured in the second half of the newest extended trailer attached to The Social Network.

Im looking for the Song beginning at 0:20 and ending at 1:10 from the second Trailer.

I don't mean Johnny Cash.

Need Help Please

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is in the right spot, but the song seems to be in a lot of different places now. It's been in a few movie and game trailers lately, but I just can't think of any for the life of me.

It's a slow, heavy song that sounds kind of old Western, with a deep male voice. I think the lyrics go something like "I've been gone for a looong time". Or something like that. I saw it in a trailer recently that I wanted to look up again but I can't find it anymore.

Thanks in advance! It's been gnawing at me for a bit now.

Re: Need Help Please

must be the true grit trailer. just saw it tonight before jackass3d

do you think the version of the Johnny Cash song used in the later half is out there anywhere?

No, I don't think that it is Johnny Cash Remix.

I mean the first song of this trailer.

From 0:08 until 1:11

Im looking for the Song beginning at 0:20 and ending at 1:10 from the second Trailer.

I don't mean Johnny Cash.

This is the perfect thriller setup track with its rhythmic percussion and rural tone. I'm keen to know this also.

Suspect this is a production track from one of the top trailer music houses. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Back