Tron Legacy

On the official youtube trailer (here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P78pl1FUXfA) some has commented, "Sure the whole Soundtrack is by Daft Punk but from 1:05 to 1:11 is from a song which actually already exists. I am looking myself for it for a long time now. 2 years ago I heard it in the Austrian television." I'm more interested in the song from 1:11 on (hurry up soundtrack!) but there's a definite possibility that there's some remixing of old material in the trailers as well as entirely new stuff.

the song that starts from 1:05 to 1:11 is the same song from 1:11 on, just listen, it goes very quiet and continues... it even has the same beat

the song that starts from 1:05 to 1:11 is the same song from 1:11 on, just listen, it goes very quiet and continues... it even has the same beat

yup, the song from 1:05 onward is the same song, and that's the one we are looking for. If it already out there, can anyone help to identify it?

I've also heard it somewhere else too. Must have.

Yeah I definitely agree but the video commenter seemed to know what he/she was talking about (oh, internets). Anyone following anything Tron related on Twitter/Facebook? I've heard nothing regarding a soundtrack release date.

If you want to have Am I not Human by TSFH, just buy the album on Amazon.com/mp3

They have a few albums up there, about $8 or $9 each.

I'm listening to Am I Not Human right now, its pretty different from the Tron trailer music. But TSFH have been known to rework a piece for a trailer.

Tron Legacy TV Spot Mystery

Hi!

Does everyone knows the used Track in this spot at 0:20.

However, I think I might have found the group that created the music in the last half of the tron legacy trailer but I'm not 100% sure. It's apparently a group called MCP9000.
Your kidding right? MCP, as in Master Control Program. It's the villain from the film. This is a viral site not a real band.

Hi i'm new here. i wanted to know if anyone knew what the song/theme was during tron legacy trailer #2 was? it's not very techno-ish it's more dramatic and has a very nice violin type sound to it. let me know please :)

does anyone know what this trailers music theme is? it has a dramatic feel to it. any help would be appreciated

The music used in the teaser trailer for Tron legacy is in the soundtrack.
the name is of track is "The Game Has Changed"

Several websites noted that the song in this teaser trailer sounds very similar to the main theme in the Mass Effect xbox video game.

Back