Trojan Condoms "Evolve" Pigs commercial

Jesminya

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the song from the Trojan "Evolve" commercial with pigs is a song outside of the ad? If so, can you tell me the name and artist? If not, is there still a way to get it? I love this song and it's driving me crazy.

It's a bar scene, where all the men are pigs. One is talking to a girl, gets up, buys a condom, comes back, and is an ordinary man. The song in the background goes something like, "...they said maybe, baby, when pigs fly" and then later, "look again baby, I've got wings".

I've tried searching for it but I can't seem to find anything.

hopefully this isn't just a for-television/commercial song. it's quite clever and nice sounding. i, too, would like to know the song name/artist.

What is this song!?!? Man, I gotta know this song so bad!
Any one has a clue? Come on, you guys are the experts!!!!!Please help me!!!!
alright, here it goes:

I could be wrong but it sounds like it was created for the ad. :unsure:

The only thing I can find is that the commercial was created by the Kaplan Thaler Group. They provided their contact info so you can try to email them and see what they say.

We'll, I got one step further. The artist and song name is:

718 - When Pigs Fly

Still trying to figure out how to get it though.

It was created specifically for the ad. The vocals are done by the head of the ad company that created the song. He recording himself as a demo but Trojan liked it enough to use it.

Um. ^^^^ It didn't sound at all like the song in the commercial. :huh:

I didn't really have anything to add. I just thought it was funny that people were looking for this song 'cause I'm doing a paper on the commercial for my rhetorical analysis class. B)

While doing a little research for my paper, I came across the answer you guys have been looking for. Go here and scroll down just below the youtube video of the commercial. It talks all about the music in the commercial.

Back