Transformers

Could someone tell me the name of that song right when bumble bee turns from the older to the newer version of the car. Its used in like a lot of sports venues too. Thanx in advance!

And what is the song that plays at the last while Optimus Prime waxes philosophic about the Autobot's new home?

:blink:

When the Autobots are falling from space the song is called "Arrival to Earth " - Steve Jablonsky

i just got the DVD of Transformers Finnaly and i was wondering what was the name of the song when Bumblebee and Barricade have the first chase Scene ? i have other ones i want to know but ive forgoten...

Well if you have the DVD you could always just look at the credits but HERE is the soundtrack list.

This is the best video i could find, yea quality isnt good but whats the song playing at 38 seconds. ive heard this song soo many times and i need to know this song! New Camaro

Thankssss

Does anybody know the song that was playing during the scene when the guys were playing the video game dance dance revolution in the house with the grandma?

Back