Trane

moderntimes

Reaction score
Hi there! Anyone know who did the Trane campaign with a decidedly Brazilian sounding soundtrack?
I'm interested in any TV commercial jingle references to Brazilian music. Thanks.

Michael (at) moderntimesfilmdotcom

Wow! I'm soo glad to find other people interested in this commercial. I have searched high and low on the net just to find this forum or anything that can tell me what the title of this song is and who sings it? It's the newest Trane commercial where the actors are eating in an extremely cold house ( you can see their breath).

Anyway, the song is absolutely gorgeous from the little that I have heard of it. Does anybody know who sings it and/or what the title is?????? :eek: :eek: ;)

It SOUNDS like an Argentine woman named Gabriela Anders ... she has done commercial work in the US before ... I discovered her myself from a commercial (I forget which one) about a couple of years ago and bought her first CD "Wanting" ... EXCELLENT ... on the earlier commercial, it was a song written specifically for the commerical ... this one probably is also ... but it sounds similar to a song on the "Wanting" album entitled "Brasieira" ... she has another album "Latina" that you can listen to extended samples from online Gabriela Anders - "Latina" ... after just hearing it, I'm buying it now

Back