Toyota "Rolling Tire"

Geez, based on this thread alone, Fisher may have a number 1 hit album next year.

I love this track too. My wife and I *had* to find out who it was ;) Thanks for the info Rob! All the best to you, Kathy and the rest!

This is the first time I have posted here. My husband and I were trying to figure out the song from the new toyota commercial that has the tire (no car) going around town, dressed up for Halloween, pregnant lady, racing with horses, etc. We thought it might be Alanis Morrisette, but we don't know.

There was a commercial a while back. It was a Toyota one, I believe. It showed this tire rolling across America. There were no lyrics, just music. I know it's vague; any ideas?

-s

Greetings! There is a commercial on our PBS station here in ND that I assume plays elsewhere that has this song playing as a tire rolls through different scenes. The song is awsome, something about it being a beautiful day. If anyone knows the title and person who sang it, I would really appreciate knowing. Thanks so much and have a great day!
~GrubbyFeet

UGH...I am so sorry! I just KNEW someone else had already asked about it, but I couldn't remember the company! Thanks SOOO much for answering me and having this super great site so I know now! You guys rock!
~grubbyfeet

For those of you following this thread:

Fisher's latest CD "The Lovely Years" was released this week, and includes a full length version of "Beautiful Life" -- as heard on the Toyota ad. The album, and single, are also available for download from .

Could someone let me know the female singer and the name of the song that covers a tire commercial shown on PBS? Part of the commercial shows the advancing pregnancy of a woman using stop-action cinematography. Thanks!

Jammin

Actually ...

It's not a tire ad ... (although with the great deal of focus on a tire in the ad, I could see where someone might think otherwise ... heh heh) ...

It's an ad for Toyota ... with the tagline "Moving Forward." ...

Here's what you're looking for ...

Fisher - "Beautiful Life" - CD: Lovely Years

BTW, if I'm not mistaken, the tune actually started out as just being a jingle for the ad - nothing more, nothing less - but such great interest was shown in the song that it was made into a full-length tune ... and put out on a CD ...

Enjoy!
There you go.

really old ad from possibly early 2000's?

The commercial was about a Kia-Lexus event I THINK. It was basically for one of those car leases when cars get really cheap.

The song was a woman singing, it was basically like a showtunes kinda song.

"It's a wonderful life, i'm just walking on grass" or so I think it went.

Any help would be great.

Re: really old ad from possibly early 2000's?

This?

P.S. If Kia and Toyota-Lexus ever have a joint sales event, I will personally buy you one of each and drive one of them into the Pacific Ocean.

P.P.S. I will not actually do that.

Back