Toy Story 3

I don't know, but I've been looking for it, too. It was used in the teaser trailer for Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, too.

Anybody know what song plays for the first 30-odd seconds of Trailer 3?

Toy Story 3 Trailer Music - please help

Saw this question was never answered. Desperate to know as well. Can anyone help?

Toy Story 3: Trailer 2

Can anyone tell me the name of the track from 1:46 - 2:06? It was in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs as well.

Thanks!

Seriously, someone on here has to know what this song is =) Come on guys!

I challenge everyone on these message boards to figure out the name of this song. Come on folks, how do we figure this out!

I'm on a desperate passionate quest to figure this out.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Air, the trailer music is from Non Stop Music. It's simply trailer music, beautiful as it may be.

What about the music from 2:00 to the end? It sounds like it's from The Mask of Zorro.

Also the music from 1:04 to 1:21? It was also at the beginning of the trailer for Furry Vengeance.

from 2:00 to end = the first part is from an unreleased track when don alejandro and elena are dueling in the barracks and the middle part is from plaza of execution and the finale piece is from the end of the duel in the barracks between don alejandro and elena.

Hello,

I've been looking for the music from 2:09 to 02:22 in this trailer, but after some research I can't find anything. A friend told me it looked like "In the Hall of the Mountain King" but I'm not quite sure about that.
Can somebody help me find it? thanks in advance!

Back