Tide Simple Pleasures

j1mmy n00b7r0n

Reaction score
This is for those that might watch spanish television, lately i've been seeing a tide commercial for simple pleasures. In that commercial there is an english song that plays...from what i've heard is "you always pass me by" if anyone know anything on that song, artist etc... I will appreciate it....

TY

thers a song that plays in the backround of a new tide detergent. the commercial is in spanish but the song is in english, its a slow song. like something clodplay would do but not sure.
any help is appreciated

I've been dying (!!!) to find out what that song is! Has anyone gotten back to you on that? I know more of the words, it says "You always passin' by, never askin why. Feelin' that your heart is on the run. Where to look of it? You can always see, something bigger" and then I couldn't make out the last part. If anyone has said anything about it, PLEASE let me know!

I saw this commercial back in november on Univision and have been desperately trying to find it.
The commercial is in spanish but the song used is in english.
some on the lyrics are:
"You always passing by
never asking why
feeling that your heart is on the run"
here is a link to the commercial

http://especiales.univision.com/contentuvn...ures/index.html
(I think you might need to copy and paste it)

If anyone can help it would mean the world to me.

I've been looking for that song for ever. If you find it please let me know. If I find it I'll let you know as well.

Back