There Will Be Blood

axcollin

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I know this just opened (and in very limited release) but for those that saw it, I walked out just before the music credits and didnt get the tittle for the big closing piece it was also used in the middle while they were drilling (it's NOT by Jonny Greenwood) this is a classical piece. Sounds like something off 'the shining' or 'Barry Lyndon' ?

All of the music in the move was composed by Jonny Greenwood even though it doesn't seem like it.

Actually one song that was used that was not specifically composed for the movie is "Fratres" by Arvo Part.

at around 1:03 theres a piece that plays thats not on the soundtrack. can anybody determine the song?

eh i just answered my own question: the song is by jonny greenwood called "convergence." seems like a variation of this song however. its from greenwood's album called bodysong

Sorry you're wrong... The song playing over the closing credits (and also earlier in the movie when they first started drilling in Little Boston) is

BRAHMS VIOLIN CONCERTO IN D

I knew I heard it before too! It's not by Jonny Greenwood. Sorry to disappoint. Enjoy the movie.

i'm sorry its you thats wrong. if you read carefully in my previous post, i stated at the "1:03 min" mark. and it is convergence, by jonny greenwood. sorry to bust your bubbles.

Back