The Rules of Attraction

Waggy The Dog

Reaction score
What is the song that is playing towards the end of the movie, where, Vander Beek's character goes to the drug dealer's house? there is a trance-esqe song playing in the back ground. What is it?

thanks

Have you checked out the listing provided on the CD for the movie? I'm not sure which song it could be... and the IMDb, for some reason, doesn't have the soundtrack listed -- which is usually done in order of appearance. :huh:

Does anyone know what the song is being played when it shows Rachel Leigh Cook being sad over her friends suicide while she's skateboarding?

I don't remember that actress being in that movie... You are talking about the one based on the book, right?!! (They did a horrible job...the book is WAY better!!) Anyway, there is a soundtrack...maybe you could hear some samples of the songs there. Or try imdb.com for more info.

The actress you're thinking of is Shannyn Sossamon. The music you're looking for is in fact called Post Suicide. It's by the film's composers, Tomandandy (all one word). You can download the song for free on their website at www.tomandandy.com

in the movie, right when the "Dress to Fuck" party scene starts there is a song playing that sounds like an oldie that has been remade. Anyone know it?

Anyone happen to know the song that is playing at the "Edge of the Wolrd Party" after The Rapture song plays? Right after Mitch turns Paul down, or when Paul and Sean are at the keg, or before the wicker man thing that's on fire collapses. I've been looking for months now, and any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

The "dress to fuck" song you're thinking of it "When I Get You Alone" by Thicke.

During the scene where Paul Denton (Ian Somerhalder) tries on clothes in front of a mirror. I'm pretty sure the language is French.

Back