The O.C 02/09

celestial_dragon

Reaction score
Hello!!

Quick question: Does anyone know what song was played in the final moments of last nights episode of the O.C “Heavy Lifting”? I wasn't able to watch the credits so I didn't see what it was -_-

Thanks for the help if anyone knows!!

i was curious about the end song as well... i googled the lyrics and it was "For The Widows In Paradise; For The Fatherless In Ypsilanti" by Sufjan Stevens. i checked it on itunes and this is indeed the song i was looking for... hope this is the song you are looking for

does anyone know the song that's in this week's episode that plays during Johnny's funeral that goes "if there's anything to say if there's anything to do if there's any other way i'll do anything for you". it's really mellow and really good and i've been looking for a while.

Originally posted by clark123@Feb 12 2006, 03:55 PM
does anyone know the song that's in this week's episode that plays during Johnny's funeral that goes "if there's anything to say if there's anything to do if there's any other way i'll do anything for you". it's really mellow and really good and i've been looking for a while.
Please tell me this was merged and this wasn't originally posted in this thread.

Please.

Back