The Fly

The music was composed and conducted by Howard Shore. I would assume it's the 18th track because of the length. I couldn't find any sites where you could hear all the samples. <_<
I hope I've helped in some way.

Thanks for your help, but I was told that it's definitely not from the score for the film. Moreover, it's not even Shore.

This is a hard one. I've been searchin for over an hour and I haven't found anyone's name to that Trailer score yet.

"One aspect of the film that deserves special note is Howard Shore's excellent score. The music adds a lovely element of pathos and emotion to the proceedings that easily could have been dashed. How easily? Check out the temp music used in the movie's trailer; that cheesy synthesizer junk would have ruined the film."

I've been reading crap like ^ all day. I don't know here... still no indication on who composed that selection. Well, will keep lookin Randolph. <_<

Thanks for your response.

I'm beginning to think that perhaps the music was custom made for the trailer? In that case it would be even harder to find out more details.

Someone must know it. Blimey! :angry: Who was responsible for putting that trailer together? That's what we should try to find out. What we need to do is make contact with the production team of the film. But how could we do that? I have no idea...

Anyways, if you find anything, please let me know.

Back