The Fifth Element

Thanks. I was kinda looking for both. Didnt know there were two versions of the song really.

Does anyone know the name of the song as Leeloo and the rest get onto the cruise hip 'Fhloston Paradise'. It has an island vibe to it and they are singing as the women put the flower neclaces on them.

Hmm... your description is a bit vague, but Amazon's page has sound samples for every track of the movie's soundtrack - does that help?

I'm looking for a song supposedly from the 5th Element soundtrack called "Grunt/ Grunt" I can find no record of this song anywhere but I've heard it, does anyone know what I'm talking about?

looking for the song in fifth element.. where that weird blue lady sings that opera song. anybody know the name?

# "Aria of 'Lucia di Lammermoor'"
(Act 3, Scene 1: Mad scene "Il dolce suono mi colpi'...") (uncredited)
Composed by Gaetano Donizetti (uncredited)
Performed by Inva Mula (as Inva Mulla Tchako), soprano
The London Symphony Orchestra (as London Symphony Orchestra)
Conducted by Frédéric Chaslin
Produced by Michel Glotz
© Gaumont 1997

# "The Diva Dance"
Performed by Inva Mula (as Inva Mulla Tchako)
Composed and Produced by Eric Serra

does anybody know the name of the song in the fifth element where the cab is evading the cops in sounds kinda latin im not sure though????

thanks

Re: fifth element

Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing at the beginning of the chase scene between leeloo and the cops out of the lab? Right before she drops into Korben's cab? Its a really delicate tune played on the piano. Very sweet and lilting. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: fifth element

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgo0CDL6bd0[/ame]

Back