The Boondocks

warriorsam

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for the upcoming show The Boondocks on Adult Swim. It took place at some sort of high class party with classical music playing (and then one of the show's characters interrupts and says some controversial things like "Jesus was black," etc.). Does anyone know what song that is? Thanks in advance. :)

Boondocks

There's an ad that I've seen on cartoon networks late night series of shows for the "Boondocks" cartoon thats coming soon- before one of the characters makes his announcement to a crowd of people at a party theres some piano music playing.

Is it just a random interlude or is it part of an actual piece- anyone?

Thanks,
Allen.

I would love to know this one too...I keep hearing it again and again and it is such an addictive piece of music! I must know!

Anyhelp would be appreciated.

Hello, I saw the commercial for the new series of "Then Boondocks" last night on Adult Swim. I have been trying to find the song all day with no luck. Can anyone help on this? Thanks.

If it's this one
it's an instrumental version of "Lost Souls" by David Banner from his 'Certified' CD. Some of the other tracks from 'Certified' were in fact released as instrumentals on 12" vinyl - however, I haven't been able to locate a release of the instrumental version for this particular track. :(

Back