TCM Star of the Month promo Turner Classic Movies

Billy321

Reaction score
What is the really jazzy/crunchy song used during the Star of the month promos where the people are wearing masks of the stars?? I was once told it was Salt Peanuts, but I cannot find the version TCM uses. I need that song on a cd....

BADLYY!!!!

Thanks.

This will officially be the first time AdTunes has not yeilded an answer!!! Come on peeps!!

I found it!!! The name of the song is STEEPLECHASE, and the version used on TCM is from the cd BIRD UP, ReMIXED.
It is on Amazon right now for under ONE DOLLAR plus shipping! I feel so self sufficient!

Originally posted by Billy321@Sep 13 2008, 05:58 AM
I found it!!! The name of the song is STEEPLECHASE, and the version used on TCM is from the cd BIRD UP, ReMIXED.
It is on Amazon right now for under ONE DOLLAR plus shipping! I feel so self sufficient!
Not entirely self-sufficient IMHO...

"Steeplechase (Sittin' on 22's)" by The Charlie Parker Remix Project

Get it at Amazon.

:D :p :) ;)

Originally posted by Billy321@Sep 13 2008, 08:58 AM
I found it!!!
Where/how did you find the song you were looking for?

TCM message board. I never recieved a response to the two e-mails I sent to TCM costomer service. Disappointing, but oh well.

And I love the snotty post above us there. Sorry I didn't link everything.

Originally posted by Billy321+Sep 14 2008, 11:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy321 @ Sep 14 2008, 11:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>TCM message board.[/b]

http://forums.tcm.com/jive/tcm/thread.jspa...threadID=134432

http://forums.tcm.com/jive/tcm/thread.jspa...?threadID=89343

<!--QuoteBegin-Billy321
@Sep 14 2008, 11:37 AM
And I love the snotty post above us there. Sorry I didn't link everything.[/quote]
No need to be sorry and I don't think anyone was trying to be snotty towards you. What matters is you found your answer. ;)

Originally posted by jca+Sep 14 2008, 09:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ Sep 14 2008, 09:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [snip]

<!--QuoteBegin-Billy321
@Sep 14 2008, 11:37 AM
And I love the snotty post above us there. Sorry I didn't link everything.
No need to be sorry and I don't think anyone was trying to be snotty towards you. What matters is you found your answer. ;) [/b][/quote]
Just tried to be helpful...

:(

Originally posted by doctormemory@Sep 14 2008, 01:08 PM
Just tried to be helpful...
Your help is always appreciated. :)

Back