Target "You Can Have It All"

That question was already answered in another thread. Do a search for it, and you can find the answer with much more information, but it is an unreleased track by Sam Prekop from The Sea and Cake.

hi Im looking for the name of the song of the target commercial of the desing for all campaing. The song sounds like " say something new" but thats all I now so does anyone know what the song is and the artist? thanks

ok, so this has been a dead topic for a while, but I contacted target corporate and yeah its sam prekop and yeah its called you can have it all- we all know that by now.

but has anyone heard any news on it being released for download or purchase in, jeez, let's say- TARGET?

Just curious, cause it's a great tune, even if it's 45 seconds long.

I'll put up the question mark sign since I am asking a question. Or does anybody even use these silly buttons?

Target

There was a series of Target commercials that were put on Target.com on some "Target Red" sub-website and you could just watch the commercials there.

There was a commercial with the lyrics of something like...

"Wake up cuz I wanna go!
You can have it all..."

That's all i remember right now, the voice was buy a GUY by the way. ;)

^well... good news and bad news.

The singer is Sam Prekop -- the good news.

bad news is, it was simply a commercial song and thus is not on any records unfortunately. :(

For two years now, I've been trying to find out if there's a visual recording (YouTube, LiveDigital, et al) of the Sam Prekop Target ad. There was such a huge request for information on this song (the ad was the only place to hear it).

Does anyone remember this ad and had any luck tracking the song down? I know it's not available for release but has the Target ad been publicly shared anywhere?

Thank you.

Back