Swingers

n0twilly

Reaction score
does anyone know the song that plays Mike gets home after getting Loraine's number??
i remember that the lyrics say something like I like Cake

"Knock Me A Kiss" by Louis Jordan. Available on the movie's soundtrack. Link goes to audio sample track 5. Song is also available for download from .

I don't have much to go one but does anyone know the name of the song with a "jazzy" feel to it that was played over and over in the late nineties that had a few lyrics that sounded like bidi bidi bop-funky funky? I know this is so random but I can't get it out of my head-help! :lol: I think that it might have been played at the end of "Swingers" but it is not on the soundtrack.

It sounds like you might be referring to 'Cantaloop' by US3 but I don't think it was used in Swingers...

Originally posted by sophist@Jan 14 2005, 11:07 PM
It sounds like you might be referring to 'Cantaloop' by US3 but I don't think it was used in Swingers...
Yeah, I agree with you Sophist.

Hi!

I'm wondering if anybody can name that short jazz clip when Mikey and Lorraine dance to the slow ballad. I thought that it was "Take Five", but something makes me think it's something else.

Thanks!

I did on IMDB, and couldn't find anything that resembles that last part of the song.

Back