Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

FlyOnBlue

Reaction score
This is a very well known song, but its on the tip of my tounge.

The promo airs on NBC and NBC affiliates

you can view the video by going to http://www.nbc.com/ and clicking on Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip on the FIRST LOOK strip.

ehh.. it wouldnt load.. but im hoping its the trailer.. good luck

Hey! I'm so glad i found this site!

Anyway, has anyone heard the swing music from a promo on NBC for a TV show called "Studio 60"? I've checked some promos on YouTube and none of them are that music.

It's really high energy swing music with lots of horns. I've been looking for this song for awhile.

Help!!

Thanks.

Curtis B)

this son gis on a one misute commercial for the show, "Studio 60". it has blaring trumpets, almost like a james bond theme, with a big blaring finish.

must know the song.

I have been trying to figure out this song from the trailer for Studio 60 like the whole summer. I even have a link where you can listen to the song. There are no lyrics. Just a cool beat with a trumpet like sound. It is also in a Nissan Altima Commercial I think. If anyone knows the name of the song and artist that would be great.

According to IMDB boards, its a remix of Tito Puente's "Mambo Gallego" called "D-Code." I'm pretty sure that's it because the people on there also said it was in the Nissan ad you mentioned.

This is a bit late, but if you want to hear the exact song on the commercial you have to goto extremmusic.com. The name of the song is D-Code you can find it on their louge core collection. Please note that this site is a stock music site which strictly sells music for professional use (i.e. commercial use) but they still let you listen to the entire song for free. See adtunes main page and look under Adult Swim Mambo. It is the same song. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks

P

anyone know the song that they play for the ad of studio 60 during 1 vs 100 show?

Does anyone know what song was being played in the background of the Studio 60 ad played tonight? (1/22/07) :huh:

I saw the promo commercial for Studio 60, and I think the music in the background was catchy. I thought it was just a tune that they made. Then I saw the same song in a commercial for Nissan's car picker on their website, and just now I saw the song in commercial for Jackson Hewitt tax services. That got me to think that it probably wasn't just a tune. It's really bugging me, and I can't find out what it is!!!

Back