stealing harvard

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
At the very beginning of Stealing harvard, when the main character is giving an autobiography, there is a song being played. I would like to know which song it is.. im not sure if there is any singing or not.. I never heard any.. also, If you own the DVD, the song is played at the menu.

I honestly don't think there are any lyrics in the song.. its hard to describe... but like its the very very beginning.. like it starts off witht aht song.. if you have seen stealing harvard more than once, you will know the song.. especially if you saw it on DVD

:lol: I've seen it lots but there's no way I could remember each song that's playing during each part. You're good. :p

haha well, maybe try to see it again sometime, and tell me when you hear it?

Originally posted by Lt.Dan+Apr 21 2006, 11:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lt.Dan @ Apr 21 2006, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ChesterG@Apr 21 2006, 05:58 PM
I think that's score.
:huh: what does that mean? [/b][/quote]
A musical composition ;specifically : the music for a movie or theatrical production.

Exactly, which means, you won't be able to find it anywhere because it was specifically made for the fim and it has no soundtrack.

you positive that's what this is then?

Does anyone know the intro song that starts the film while the credits are rolling at the beginning?? THanks

Back