someone out there HAS to recognize this

stichy

Reaction score
and i've been googling around and asking other message boards but no can figure it out yet. it's some funky 70's inspired track that immediately made me think of his breaktionary series of break records but i flipped through them (4 volumes worth) and it's not there.

i found three videos of it:

first video link (begins at 12 seconds in)
first video link (the bulk of it)
first video link (quick excerpt)

it also appears on his australia-asia tour dvd (at the beginning of the chapter when he arrives at taiwan, if i remember right) and i checked the credits but there's no track listing.

this place of all places should surely know what it is?

Ok this could be WAAAAAAAAY off....but it kind of reminds me of the Elvis song "A little less conversation" - they were mixing it a few years ago with EVERYTHING....

I was about say it was A Little Less Conversation but I think its slightly different..>

Here is a video for comparison, they do sound pretty close though.

yeah, i can see the similarities... the guitar chords from the elvis song kind of end up sounding like the horn blasts (timbre-wise) in the track i'm trying to figure out but i'm pretty sure they're different tracks.

here's another video that has the intro of the track in question; it's a little more "clearer" since there's no scratching on top:

video link >

driving me crazy! but someone'll figure it out sooner or later. thanks anyway though! :)

Back