SilverJet commercial

Touchole

Reaction score
Anyone know the name of the Operatic Song in the new SilverJet commercial, I'm sure I've heard it somewhere....just don't know what it is.

Thanks!

D

I was curious about that too, I'm sure I've heard it before. Sorry I can't shed any light on that for you bud, I've done several searches too. Just no luck.

I appreciate you looking into this, but unfortunately that's not the one I'm meaning. It may be a brand new one that is not on the web yet. Not sure if there were actually people in it or not. I remember there were very colorful figures in it but can't remember much more about it, other than the fact that I really like the melody of the song that was being played ;-)

Hi everyone,
I happened on this site yesterday and have some information that someone requested yesterday' in regards the new Silverjet add on TV. Sorry I was not registered and couldn't get back to answer till now.
The music on the Silverjet ad is the Flower Duet from the opera Lakme by Leo Deibes.
It was also used on a British Airways ad that aired overseas about '89. If u google lakme u will find tons of stuff. I hope u get to see this post whoever u r. Happy hunting.

The aria on the "Silvrjet" commercial is an altered version of the "Flower Duet" from "Lakmi", by Delibes......most notably heard in the British Air commercial back in the late '80s. Good ear.....great ad....sweet revenge!

Back