Showtime commercial

snooopymc

Reaction score
Does anybody know the artist/title of the newest Showtime commercial that ends with the words "EVERYBODY'S TALKING"?

I read elsewhere that it's a different version of the song Everybody's Talkin' by Cee Cee Michaela.

Additional info indicates it could be "Be Be Your Love" by Rachael Yamagata.

logan01 i love you!! It is the Cee Cee Michaela song "Everybody's Talkin". It's either performed by another artist or the arrangement but that's definitely the song! Thanks soooo much!

You're welcome Snoopy. Now chill a bit, I only helped you a little. :p

I FOUND THE SONG!! I've been looking for it all day. I downloaded it at iTunes. It's "Everybody's Talkin'" by Toma. That's also the name of the CD. The CD is copyrighted 1999 by Alien Records. I know nothing about the artist. No one seems to have left any reviews. Enjoy!! :D

Originally posted by Guspuppy616@Feb 20 2008, 03:11 PM
I FOUND THE SONG!! I've been looking for it all day. I downloaded it at iTunes. It's "Everybody's Talkin'" by Toma.[snip]
I thought 'we' already found IT:

"Everybody's Talking" by Cee Cee Michaela

So which is it?

:huh: :eek: :blink: :unsure: :huh: :eek: :blink: :unsure:

Originally posted by logan01@Feb 20 2008, 04:28 PM
It's Toma. Get it at, etc, etc, etc. :eek:
OK. If everybody else says so until somebody else says something else.

:blink: :rolleyes: :huh: ;) <_<

I saw the Showtime Promo again last night when I was watching Big Brother After Dark. I promise, it's the song by Toma. The music department at Showtime did a little tweaking here and there to edit the song to fit their commercial.
:D

Back