Seven

lyleod

Reaction score
Hello! I was just wanting to ask if anyone can help me in finding music for the movie Seven with Brad Pitt and Gwenith Paltrow. Please help me with this endeavor. Thank you very much for your help. :D

Thank you very much once again for your help. You are very nice to help me out for a second time. :D

I'm sorry to bother you again, but would you happen to know the name of the song that is playing in the background when the movie is starting and it shows the name of the movie and the names of the actors?

Oh gosh I don't know. :( The imdb list usually lists all the songs in order they were featured in the movie, but that one for Se7en doesn't have many songs on it does it. If it's not that first song... then we'll have to wait for someone who has the DVD or something to post here to let you know.

Does anyone have this movie to check?

~ Mia ~

See the problem is that I tried to download the first song by the Statler Brothers and for some reason no one on Limewire has it. Do you know of any other places where I can get it for free? :huh:

I'm thinking that it is the Statler Brothers song but I can't get it.

I'm sorry. The song is not by the Statler Brothers but by someone else who is not on any of those links. Hopefully I can look in the credits and find out what the song is called. If anyone can give me anymore help and has the movie, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Nine Inch Nails-Closer[Precusor] plays over the opeing credits.

I can't believe it is not on the soundtrack.

Thanks alot for the name of the song man! I really, really appreciate it!

Back