Sears book

Originally posted by benksmithsf@May 16 2007, 10:48 AM
Ok everybody, I can understand the confusion, because the song does sound a lot like Brendan Benson. Maybe Sears has another commercial with his song "What I'm Looking For," but it is definitely NOT the song used in this commercial, as the lyrics are completely different. The correct song, the one that IS in the commercial, is called "Coming Home" by a band called "The 88."

You can hear the song for yourself on their Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/the88

Hope this clears everything up! It's a great song.
THANKS, After days of searching to no avail, you are my hero!

I was looking through this thread and yes, there are a few versions of the Searsbook commercial. Each one with a different song.

Thanks to those who found the answers!

Happy Friday!!! :)

I just saw the one with Mr. Blue Sky on Bravo!!
Where did you guys see the one with the Brendan Benson track? I'd love to see it!!!

anyone see the commericals where they show place around the house or outside, then it would flip the items into a catalog to change the setting?
anyone know the song of this guy singin it? its pretty good!!

thanks for posting lyrics to the 88s song. I thought they were saying I'll dance on your wedding day.. and here they are saying I ve been dead since you went away... LOL... BIG difference! thanks to all who find these songs...

Does anyone know thae name of the song from the sears book commercial. The music is a guy playing the guitar singing "I don't know what I'm looking for, but I got to have it so give me more" or something like that. the whole time this woman is rearranging the appliances in her kitchen with her finger. please help

Back