Ruby Tuesday hamburger

It sounds to me like "Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?" by Paula Cole but without any words.

I really want to know the name of the song.

PEOPLE try to find the name as soon as possible. :blink:

I am still interested. I sent them a message through their website asking if they new what song it was but got no reply.

I listen to a list of instrumental music and this song has a certain something about it that I liked. If you know the name of the song or who its by why not post the info?

This music was created specific for Ruby Tuesday tv ad and it is not part of any existing song. I know the producer, (he is friend of mine).

Peace

Ah, it all makes sense now. I wasn't sure why you wouldn't just post who it was by or what song it was if you knew. Thanks for the link.

Ruby Tuesday has a new ad out with a catchy song in it... it's the ad that features their new burger.

No lyrics in the song, and I suppose it might have been made just for the commercial, but who knows... holla if you know it.

There is a new burger they are advertise for Ruby Tuesday where they put all the fixings on the bottom of the bun and the guy making it says "it cuts like butter." anyone have an idea what the song in the background is?

I know the music in the commercial is not a real song, but it sounds a WHOLE LOT like "The Treasure" by the Stephen Stills-led Manassas.

Does anyone know the song the Ruby Tuesday commercial? It begins with a melodious piano intro and leads into a guitar section (I think). I also would like to know if it was created solely for the commercial or it is an actual song. Thank you for any responses.

Back