Rescue Me Season 1

that is just too funny

AmelieMellow Posted on Jul 13 2004, 11:26 PM

"theirs goes 'ding ding ding ding dingy ding ding; ding ding ding dingy ding ding'. MINE goes 'ding ding ding dingy ding ding; DING ding ding ding dingy ding ding'. it's not the same!"

:lol:

I forget which show it was, but Vanilla ice was on it and he was trying to act all hardcore and sheot. He took a bat and smashed a manican and some other stuff. I guess he wants people to forget about that ice ice baby stuff. hahah. After he left the people hosting the show were shocked and they were saying they thought he lost it and was having a breakdown.

yeah, I remember that show Kahu. It was some "Top 20" countdown show on MTV. Like, the one hit wonders or something like that. Pretty funny. Then, did you see him on that other show? What's it called... Oh, "Surreal Life" -- he was so pissed off because they had a photo of him on the wall from his "Ice, Ice Baby" days, and he was saying how much he hated his image or something. He's kind of nuts, for sure.

ohhh yeah i remember that one. he totally went ballistic. that was that top 20 countdown like you said, michelle...like...videos that they would forever ban from mtv. don't worry...there's always all the behind the musics and i love the 90s and all the OTHER commentary shows on vh1 ;)

lol... thats right. hahaha. They werent gonna show those videos anymore. funny stuff

So wait, the song title is "Under Pressure" correct? Who is the artist that sings the version in the Rescue Me commercial for FX?

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone knew what song is playing in the background of the old TV Promos for FX's firefighter drama, "Rescue Me." It was even played in theaters for a little while too. I can't say much about the song other than the beat in the background was definitely that of Vanillia Ice's "Ice Ice Baby." The lyrics sound nothing like it though. Much more mellow. Any help would be appreciated!!

rescue me on fx

there was this rock song used in a commervial for fx's rescue me. i remember this song was use in ashlee simpson's tv show and had lyrics like:

come on, come one

Von Bondies - Cmon Cmon from Pawn Shoppe Heart

God I love that show, can't wait for this summer.

season 3 starts may 30 !!!!!

and to the original poster that song is the theme song for the show as well... not just used in commercials !!

check the link in my sig... i keep track of the shows i watch in there with info for returns and season breaks, etc.

Love the show, love the song and looking forward to another awesome season. B)

Back