Rescue Dawn

Good ear. Yes, it is M83, the last song playing; it is called "Moonchild."

The song at at the beginning of the trailer is "Lower Your Eyes To Die With The Sun" from M83.

I need to know the name of the song they play towards the end of the rescue dawn trailer. I listened to the original soundtrack and it wasn't on there. Thanks

the song i was referring too from my link is not the same one playing on the other guys link. So the song from mine is not M83... someone has to know

I need to know the name of the song they play towards the end of the rescue dawn trailer. I listened to the original soundtrack and it wasn't on there. My thread was combined with someone elses who wanted music from a different rescue dawn trailer but that wasnt the song i was looking for. Please dont combine my thread admin.

Originally posted by northstar@Jul 20 2007, 05:59 PM
My thread was combined with someone elses who wanted music from a different rescue dawn trailer but that wasnt the song i was looking for. Please dont combine my thread admin.
We combine threads to (try) to keep information about a particular film, soundtrack, etc. in one place. This makes searching easier and keeps all the information in one place. You are less likely to find an answer with multiple threads.

no one is going to bother to look at the thread all the way down because they think the question is solved since the other person found out it was M83... when someone reads it they are going to say oh well looks like they found the song but thats not the song im looking for... this confuses people. My question will not be answered now :-/

Thanks a lot. ok i was wrong i didnt think you were looking for it. How do I get to listen to it?

Back