Redline

i am looking for the last song on this track i really really want it??

I tried googling what I think are the lyrics ("Live life at the speed of light"), but I didn't come up with anything. It's hard to hear any of the other lyrics.

thanks god that song is realyl catchy i want it

Is there no one that can identify that song???? :eek:

i could be wrong, but in the current trailer for "Redline", the rocking song sounds like the band "The Refused", at least it sounds so much like the lead singer's voice it's uncanny. i've tried to google it myself, checking both "redline" and "the refused" searches and haven't come up with anything. btw, if you haven't heard them, check out The Refused, but only if you like intelligent, punk-flavored, high-energy rock-n-roll. this is not emo.
cheers,
hopefully someone figures it out!
Animus Pugna

i have even gone to the lenghts of calling the produciton company that made the movie to find out still havent got a call back :( if any one wants to call Chicogo Pictrues in hollywood

I been googled just about every term I can think of, hopefully on the soundtrack or I'll have to see the movie (most likely).

Hello, Does anyone know the name of the rock song during the television commercial? The only lyric I can remember is "time is slipping" and then they scream something. Thanks, I'm new so i wasn't sure if i should post it here or start a new thread in the tv commercials section, since its for the same movie.

Shapeshifter-by Celldweller and Styles of Beyond. I would like to know "living lights by the speed of light" song. I'm not sure which mix though for shapeshifter. :)

I think the song you're looking for might be something new from Linkin Park. They have a new album, so check that out.

well i typed it into google and found it easily. The song is by
Faust and its called living life by the speed of light.

as for the celldweller shapeshifter song, it is just a loop track of the transition towards the end.

Back