R&B Song Heard On The Radio

farbeyond

Sandman
Reaction score
Hi, I heard a song on the radio last night but the host didnt' say the name of it. The song sounded somewhat like beyonce but it wasn't her. The song was R&B and had a good bass beat. It was slow with her singing then the bass then singing then the bass. The lyrics were something like "i'm gonna take care of you" "take off your shoes" "victoria's got a secret for you" .....candlelight etc... Anybody know the artist or name of this song?

Hmmm, you say it's not Beyonce but it sounds like "Cater 2 U" by Destiny's Child. Hopefully that's it ;) Good luck.

Yeah but it's kind of a pain in the ass now. They updated and redid the site and it's not as good as it was. A lot of the times it's not able to show what songs were playing at certain times and it's so frustrating :!@#$: But yeah, it works :mellow:

I thought it might be destiny's child - cater to u but unfortunately it's not. The song I heard was only 1 woman singing. The song would be slow when the woman was singing and the bass would play after the silences every few seconds. The bass is why I like the song so much. Some of the lyrics are like the cater to u song. But I definately remember the line "victoria's got a secret for you". And like I typed in the first post, "i'm gonna take care of you" "take off your shoes" and candlelight. Thanks for the help though.

Back