Popular

Nilo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember that old show that used to be on the wb called "Popular"? With Leslie Bibb and Carly Pope? Anyone know songs they used during the seasons? All of it was amazing.

The most I could find was

"Highschool Highway"
Written and Performed by Sydney Forest

"Supermodels"
Theme Song
by Kendall Payne

Yeah. I got those two...BUT thanks.

:)

I'm looking for the title of a song that played in season 1 episode 19 "Hard on the Outside,Soft in the Middle. It is sung by a female artist, kind of pop/dance. It has lyrics like " This is the day for it, no other day so if you're up for it just do it anyway". It plays during a fantasy sequence where Carmen is imagining Nicole walking down a red carpet recieving gifts from admirers. I've been looking everywhere for the title and artist and have found nothing so far. Thanks in advance for any info!

There is a thread on IMDB that has many of the songs listed from Season 1 & part of Season 2. You didn't say whether you were looking for the tv or DVD songs, many (all?) of which are different. Here's what they have for the tv version:

B-52's - "Rock Lobster"
Vitamin C - "Not That Kind of Girl"
Prozzak - "Sucks To Be You"
Mark Binder - "Bonza"
Reggie and the Full Effect - "Something In Not"
A.J. Mora - "The Truth is Coming"

It would be from the DVD. I've found the list you posted (I have been scouring the web) but it's none of those songs. Thanks for the info tho!

Popular(2000 tv show)

Greetings everyone, i've been looking for this elusive pair of tunes for almost 10 years now, i heard the songs in question in episode 19 season 1 of Popular, they are a couple of Dance songs that sound around 14:50 (when Sam, Lily and Carmen enter the school cafeteria with their recently bleached blond hair) and 17:38 (Sam, Sugar Daddy and Exquisite Woo talk and Sam notices Harrison's new blond look)respectively. Funny thing is they seemed to only sound in the tv version or international versions of the episode as the DVD version i saw recently the songs are different.

I'd be eternally grateful for any help or info on the name of these songs. Thank you

Back