Pontiac G6 Coupe "Beauty has Dark Side"

sorry, everyone i can't remember much about this commercial, but i really want to know the song so i will try my best.

It's a car commercial, as i said before. The car's not really doing anything, just sitting there being filmed from different angles, basically. I don't remember what kind of car it is, unfortunatly, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't a honda or toyota or anything like that. The music is a little bit slow, male vocals, i guess it would be under the "alternative rock" genre. sorry that i don't have very many details, but i'll be sure to post again if i see it again. But pleasee, if you recognize the commercial i'm describing, pleaseee tell me!

I think that might be one of the new pontiac commercials. If it is the song is A Day Like Today by Tom McRae. But I couldn't say for sure since you don't know what car it is. But if you go on Pontiac's website they have an audio section that plays all of there recent commercial's songs.

Good Luck.

Okay, I have a tough one, I heard a song some time ago on a commercial for a car, I don't remember the car or anything. But the song starts with an exylaphone and the lyrics, go like this

Welcome back,
said the voice on the radio
But I never left,
I was always right here

In your head
all the colors
are you thought were clear

But I can't help.....

Anyway, it is a man singing a littel bit higher of a voice. Great song

Anybody know it.

Back