Please help!

emt03gh

Reaction score
Ok I heard this song on everything from movie trailers to commericals. I love this song and I can't remember the last time I've heard it. I bought midomi for my iphone to try to find this song and no dice.

The song starts with a single guitar, at about 120beats per minute it goes,

de da de de, de da de de, de da de de, de da de,

it goes straight to bah ba bah, boom, da de de, boom da de de, ner ner ner ner, and repeats, I don't know the lyrics. This song would be used for action films, I think it was used for maybe an upbeat cover girl commerical or revlon commerical, if you have any idea please let me know!

There's a duo called Bitter Sweet *or* Bittersweet - listen to the samples of their songs to see if that's it. Dunno if that will help though.

Oh and may I ask you a favor?? You have midomi for your phone... could you go to youtube and watch Text Message Break Up. That's a music video from Liam Kyle Sullivan - be advised there's strong language and crude humor. Anyway, there is music that plays for a few seconds during the intro that I can't find any where. You think maybe you could use midomi and see what you get??

Sorry that isn't it. I think the song reminds me of Blur song No.2 but its not, I don't know if the song would be considered electric or rock. I midonied that video and it didn't come up with any results sorry. I know the tune, but its hard to translate into words. Thanks again thou greent!

Back