Pedigree Healthy Vitality

H

howRU

Hey every1...I'm in Canada and the lyrics in the Pedigree Healthy Vitality commercial go something like "I see u on the scene, and I know u got 2 b me..." It shows a dog in a backyard digging right next 2 white fence. Have no idea if it airs only here in Canada or if it also airs in the US

Help me! Plz & thanx

:(

Anyone else on here seen the commercial? The pedigree.com site features their commercials, but just not the one for Pedigree Healthy Vitality though

:angry:

Hi...I am in Ontario and I have seen the commercial. The song is great. I searched all over and cant seem to find it. I emailed Pedigree and asked, so maybe that may help!

Ok every1 I just saw the commercial again just now--the dog in ad actually isn't digging a hole next 2 white fence as I said b4, instead (s)he's actually crawling underneath the white fence and then shaking him/her self dry.

Hi all...

Yup it's killing me too.. I've googled every combination of the few lyrics I know, I've checked lyric databases, I've asked everyone I know (although i dont have a clip to play for them), i've taken wild guesses at what band it might be, and read thru all of their lyrics, I've scoured every internet forum for an answer... I want to know the name of that song and band!

I think it's from the 90s, an indie rock band.. I recognize the tune, I know it was a popular song at one point.

Anyway maybe someone at the company knows, or can tell us what ad agency did the commercial; they could certainly tell us what the song is?

:huh:

Yup, I guess it's just our luck:(

Both songs (from Pedigee Healthy Vitality and 2007 Nissan Versa commercials) are like I've known them all my life--it seems like we'll never find out artists/titles of either, but hey I suppose I'll just have to keep on trying tho

And that last person was right, it does sound more like a 90s hit than a current song--not sure which song he's referring to tho, if it's the Pedigree one or the Nissan Versa one, or if actually referring to both songs

:(

Oops I just realized in my initial post I got the lyrics wrong, it's actually (something like) "I c u on the scene, & I know I got 2 b me..." (I guess I had initially thought it was "...u got 2 b me...", which is what I had first typed)

Hey everyone--I'm in Ontario Canada and I'm not sure if the commercial airs in only Canada, or if it airs also in the US.

Please help! Thanx all.

:)

Hey there,

The music on the pedigree spot was written by Grayson Matthews, a music production company based in Toronto. The full version should be available on iTunes shortly, along with other popular tracks that they have written.

If you would like to see some other spots done by Grayson, go to http://www.graysonmatthews.com/gm.html

Ok thanx--many were asking about that song, both on this board and on other boards as well.

:)

Back