Payless commercial in fitting room

roguebabe

Reaction score
I need help identifying a song...I can't for the life of me remember what the commercial is for, all I remember is that there are two girls and a guy having fun in a store fitting room (good, CLEAN fun...I think they're just trying on different articles of clothing and whatnot). The song is pretty upbeat, and the lyrics go something like "you don't love me, oh-oh" or "you don't love me at all". If anyone knows what I'm talking about, PLEASE help! This song is so catchy I have to download it!!

this commercial is for payless... i think a bogo sale or something. the girls keep passing the shoes around with each different dress they are trying on. hope this helps!

Ok this was already answered on another Adtunes thread :) since I didn't know what the commercial was for, it was impossible to find an answer, but now that you told me it's a payless commercial, I got it! It's "You're So Damn Hot" by OK Go. Thanks for the help!!

One of you have probably seen that commercial with the girls changing in a dressing room, and there's like one guy waiting for them all to finish, and the camera gets shots of their shoes, and of tops they're trying on. The song in the background goes something like, "You don't love me at all (ohhh) you don't (something something) anything at all"... Does anybody know it? It's been stuck in my head for like a week. x_x;

Back