Parental Control

schniacki85

Reaction score
at the end of Parental Control epi. 206 i believe the son picks one of the parents choices and not his girlfriend. and the new girl comments shes the good witch or somehting like that, anyway in the backround there is a song playing and guy lyrics say" never never again"....i think thats what it said

if anyone can help thanks

it was rock with like an uptempo beat and the lyrics are actually, "forever and ever again"

Didn't see the ep, so ...

Did some Googling for ya with the lyrics you provided ...

Possibilities ...

Modern Talking - "Save Me - Don't Break Me"

Kind of Like Spitting - "I Know You Heard Me The First Time" - CD: Old Moon in the Arms of the New

A Day At The Fair - "Remembering Britt" - CD: The Rocking Chair Years

Freedom Call - "Bleeding Heart" - CD: Eternity

Adagio - "Promises" - CD: Underworld

Syrian - "No Atmosphere" - CD: De-Synchronized

(Um, so, yeah, these selections kinda run the gamut of genres, but hey, you gotta have options ...)

Right or wrong (about any of these) ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

YOU RULE! im positive that its A Day At The Fair- remember britt. thanks for your help!

Parental Control was on from 8:00 to 8:30 tonight (friday) and i was wondering what a song was from the episode!! it started as like "What to be your candyman" i do not know the song name or artist and i was wondering if anyone knew..it is on the epiosde where the girl dates this guy that is black and has brances and goes on 3 dates one with hobbit feet they both said and then the other was blond or something...if anyone can help me out i would be appraicated thanks in advance....sorry for such little info but that is what i have

Back