Pantene: Goldfrapp?

Spook E

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the song from this site (and some of pantenes commericals) is? I had thought it was goldfrapp, but none of their songs match up.

I had read in another thread that this may be a custom track for Pantene, that would be a shame as its damn catchy.

Heres a link to the song:

www.pantene.com.au

i did some digging and found this:

PANTENE DON'T USE GOLDFRAPP

Have you seen the Pantene ad that uses Goldfrapp's Ooh La La as its backing track? No, you haven't. While to the casual ear the soundtrack might sound like Ooh La La, ad agency Grey Group insists that it isn't. Indeed, they say it's not even a cover, or in fact related in any way whatsoever, and the agency's never heard of them. "The track used in the Pantene ad is an original composition," says Grey Group's Paul Gardner. "Nor can I comment on Goldfrapp or Ooh La La as, once again, I cannot recall ever hearing of the song or group, although that probably dates me." Grey says it's had no correspondence with Goldfrapp's local publisher, Warner Chappell. W/C declined to comment. You can hear the ad's track for yourself at www.pantene.com.au.

the newsblurb with the above exerpt can be found here.

looks like it's an original for the site...sorry.

Back