Panasonic Viera

winbiz

Reaction score
Does anybody know what's the music from the new Panasonic Viera commercial ?
It's the one where there are some people coming out of the TV.
Thx

yeah seriously I've been trying to find this song for a couple months now...it's driving me nuts!

yeah the one where the clown comes out and lets off balloons? The song has a la la la chorus... and i cannot find the commercial or the song anywhere!

I've gotten "ready set and go go" and "you're so dangerous...." then the lady talks and I can't hear the rest of that verse!

i mean the older one... not the new one that says "built for speed" or something along those lines, and ends with the jet flying by.

The Panasonic viera people told me the song in the commercial, the one with the geisha and ballons and clown and tiger. It's "Bright Shiny colors" by the Shirelles

But that's not the one we're talking about. I've searched the interweb for the lyrics ready set go go and it's so dangerous because those are the only lyrics I can hear too. xD But I can't find anything.

Ready Set Go Go - Majorette

But I can't seem to download their song. I can't find it anywhere.

Originally posted by CaptainObvious77@Oct 21 2007, 07:52 AM
yeah the one where the clown comes out and lets off balloons? The song has a la la la chorus... and i cannot find the commercial or the song anywhere!
I saw the commercial, and if it goes "sha la la la laa" then it is "Bright Shiny colors" by the Shirelles.

Captain obvious is correct, thats the one! 100%

:D

Originally posted by Dmac_rocker@Nov 24 2007, 07:00 PM
Ready Set Go Go - Majorette

But I can't seem to download their song. I can't find it anywhere.
Did we ever get to the friggin bottom of this???

What song is it???????

and where the heck are the lyrics....I want them!!!!!!!

Thanks,
matt

email me with the answer please:

mattruhnke(at)hotmail.com

peace

Back